Backend Developer (Python)
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Python Backend Developer to develop AppFollow for international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with application stores App Store, Google Play, Mac Store and Amazon Store (parsing application meta, reviews, etc.)
- Develop new functionality of AppFollow product, such as Semantic, Reviews, dashboard according to applications (iTunes Connect, Google Developer Console, etc.)
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Have experience in Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- Have deep understanding of WSGI frameworks, Aiohttp or Asyncio;
- Have deep understanding of distributed and parallel computing
- Have basic knowledge of deployment, Docker, Git (gitflow);
- Have understanding of pros and cons of microservices architecture;
- Have knowledge of RESTful API;
- Write easy-to-understand code;
- You are responsible and meet deadlines and commitments;
- Know how to use Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack.