Customer Support Manager
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a Customer Support Manager, you are the first one to understand how our customers use the platform, find value, and where they struggle.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist customers when using AppFollow tools through HelpScout ticket system (primary channel), email, Slack, calls (by prior arrangement):
- answer how-to questions;
- teaching and guiding on how to use features & tools;
- resolving customer queries/issues;
- identifying customer needs;
- recommending solutions to reach goals;
- handle complaints;
- improving the customer experience.
- collect information for feature requests
- diagnose software issues/bugs/technical problems and pass them to Customer Success manager (collect all necessary data for troubleshooting: screenshots, details)
- Close interaction with colleagues, such as Sales managers; ASO manager, Customer Success/Technical, Marketing team, Engineers, Product team. support in order to pass the tickets to have them resolved.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Templates’ updates and development
Schedule and tools:
The primary role of this position is to provide customer support coverage in schedule 5/2 (Mo-Fr).
You can work from anywhere you want because we are a remote team!
The tools and resources you’ll use on a daily basis:
- HelpScout: a main communicating tool with users
The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your acomodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, giving you the tools you need to be successful.
- Experience in customer service in a high-tech company at least 4 years
- Clear communication skills
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Ability to find your own solutions
- We’re looking for an empathetic and patient person that enjoys solving tricky customer problems while looking for ways to improve customer experience in the long-run.
- It is a remote job and that means a huge amount of autonomy and self-control.
Nice to have
- Experience using HelpScout, Intercom, or Zendesk;
- SaaS industry customer service experience;
- Passion for working with people and can-do positive attitude.
Process of hiring:
Usually, each candidate passes 3 rounds of interview.
- The 1st one is with our HR and after the first round, be ready to get a written task completed. No worries, it doesn’t take long to cope with.
- The 2nd round with a Team Leader. After the 2nd round be ready to prepare a little presentation about AppFollow (the way you understood the product).
- Make a 3-minutes video-presentation of AppFollow's Ratings & Reviews product for our Team Leader at the 3rd round of interview.
Please send your resume and cover letter (include: desired compensation, available start date, why the job is particularly of your interest, and what you know about AppFollow).