Delivery manager (B2B SaaS)
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
We are looking for a person to accelerate our growth. This is a fully remote opportunity for the Delivery Manager who love working with people, data and who knows how to improve development processes for a faster product delivery results.
As Delivery Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for a day-to-day management of our fast moving Product development teams to capture and articulate business requirements and high-fidelity designs but staying sympathetic to our Agile execution philosophy. You will combine the roles of a Project Manager and Scrum Master to drive the creation, planning, execution and closure of product deliverables. You will manage our disparate 3 Agile development teams helping them to prioritize their workload, report team progress to the Product managers as well as organizing and leading periodic (Sprint on Sprint) product demos. We value strong leadership, independent thinking, and a don't-stop-till-done spirit.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate closely with Product Managers to plan a deliverable’s execution, while taking responsibility for planning the management of scope, costs and schedule
- Within an agile development framework, responsible for large deliverables or complex portions of projects delivery. Leads and engages 3 product development teams in solving complex problems.
- Planning and completing phases of product development cycle in line with Agile frameworks
- Manage and maintain Product teams backlog including in close coordination with Product Managers
- Develop and manage product related documentation
- Manage full cycle of feature delivery & results measurement
- Report Product development teams' progress to the Product managers
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment
- Ensure plans and commitments reflect the business priorities identified
- Take part in elaboration Personal development plans for Team members
- Manage 1-1 meetings with Team members to monitor and manage any issues that might occur
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company
- Freedom of experiments in different countries and with different audiences
- No micromanagement
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 3+ years of experience in Delivery manager / Project manager roles, preferably in enterprise outsourcing companies.
- Advanced English.
- Agile environment, Scrum Mastering, Business Management skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude, ability to argue your position. Be responsible and a self-starter. We will help you with everything but you’ll have to execute tasks yourself.