Digital Marketing Lead
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a Digital Marketing Lead at AppFollow, you will drive company's strategy and implementation of all digital marketing campaigns including demand generation, ABM, paid search, display, content. You will play a crucial role on our team, who will become a thought leader on the market and strategize, implement, monitor, and constantly optimize our digital marketing efforts.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Build our digital marketing roadmap, build digital marketing team of experts to achieve KPIs
- Build and implement ABM strategy in close colloboration with Head of Sales and SDR team for effective Enterprise lead generation campaign boost (ACV $20k+)
- Strategy implementation:
Website development: texts, graphics, additional information
- Content management (product slides, videos, guidelines, ebooks, etc.)
- Build up thought leadership & market education strategy through LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Paid channels testing (Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Events campaigns management (online and offline) for attracting target audience
- Customer acquisition funnel optimization from 1st touch to Sales Demo
- Work in close colloboration with Inbound Marketing & PR, Sales, Success on evaluation lead generation results and build further digital marketing strategies based on analytics to achieve exceptional results
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, paid search, display, ABM, demand generation) to ensure brand consistency, lead generation and thought leadership in the market
- Measure ROI and KPIs of digital marketing campaigns
- Iterate and improve lead generation campaighns targeting b2b customer acquisution through sharing key insights and recommendations, asset iteration, and develop A/B testing strategies
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Research and evaluate digital marketing trends in b2b SaaS industries
- Seek out, test, and scale new channels to drive AppFollow's subscription growth
- Provide ongoing performance reporting and analysis of key channels, including building dashboards and automated reports
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced SEM / Lead Generation / User Acquisition / Demand Generation & Digital Marketing environment, within a b2b SaaS product
- Experience in launching ABM campaigns
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Analytical and metrics-oriented approach. You’re comfortable with data-driven decision making and judgment to run new user acquisition initiatives and improve conversion rate. You’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel.
- Be eager to test your assumptions and be familiar with A/B and M/V testing design and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and drive lead generation campaigns
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills