HR Business Partner
AppFollow is an App Management Platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a platform we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive and grow their app’s businesses using our products.
As an HR Business Partner you will oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. You will be crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs, acting as a partner on human resources management and organizational changes, supporting the executive team and line managers in people development (PDP), performance management (360’, 9-box, etc.), organizational structure, etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify current and future needs in personnel
- Recruiting activities together with Talent Manager (managing outsource recruiters and agencies in the time of high volume of open vacancies)
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Facilitating executive team and senior managers with PDP for their teams
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Manage turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
- Develop existing and implementing new HR Automation tools
- Oversee onboarding for new hires
- Leading employer branding efforts together with a PR Lead
- Supporting training and development programs
- Developing existing and implementing new HR policies
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
3+ years of People experience in recruiting, employee relations, people operations, compensation/benefits, organizational development is essential.Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials.Comfortable using technology, including HRM Software, ATS, G-suite, etc.Effective verbal and written communications.Passion for results; able to deliver full-cycle projects (start to finish) and results in a timely manner.A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.Ability to solve moderate to complex problems; resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem-solving.Experience working with Global Talent strongly preferred.Strong EQ, with fine tuned instincts and problem solving skills.Bachelor's or Master’s degree in HRM preferredFluent Russian & English