AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our primary goal is to simplify the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Quality assurance specialist to build an effective quality assurance process together with the team in order to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Your activities will include:
- Participate in problem-solving sessions and polish quality assurance process together with the team
- Conduct manual testing of API and UI using various methods (functional, regression, integration)
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Help a team prepare and write autotests (API, UI, Load & Performance)
Benefits we offer
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki. Or to meet in a co-working with the colleagues who live in the same location as you
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on achieving KPIs and your personal performance and extra efforts
- 35 days of paid vacation. Take the time you need to stay charged. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are pretty flexible here
- Paid corporate meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga, etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We compensate 50% of all of your education costs, including English courses
- Health insurance
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is running and performing
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful
- 3+ years of manual testing with strong expertise in applying different types of testing
- 1+ years of autotests, preferably using Java+ Junit5 + Selenide + Selenoid and Rest Assured API
- Deep understanding of software development process from a testing perspective, microservice architecture is a plus
- Basic knowledge SQL
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus