AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the QA Lead to develop a high standard QA and testing practices at AppFollow, you will use your deep understanding of development and test best practices combined with excellent leadership skills to promote approaches which ensure quality across our products and services.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establish and evolve a high standard QA/Testing practice, establishing test processes, methodology, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead development of the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for, a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for product and development teams for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally.
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs.
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Execute and manage all of the assigned QA activities, including software engineering quality assurance and testing.
- Ensure QA team are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend corrective action where required.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant training programs.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience as Individual Contributor
- 2+ year as QA Lead, managing teams of 5+ testers
- Test Automation experience and familiarity of tools like Selenium is desirable
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of test case management tools
- In depth understanding of formal test and development processes
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven experience hiring, training and mentoring other QA team members to build a strong team around them
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized
- Ability to work under tight schedules
- Know how to use Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack.