Senior Content Manager
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a Senior Content Manager at AppFollow you will focus on content strategy and execution. This role is a perfect fit for a content manager with a technical background, who is experienced producing B2B branded content and writing about solutions and products preferrably for a mobile apps industry.
- Working with internal and external business partners such as product, sales, customer success teams, you will manage the content creation process (end-to-end) to produce high-quality content to achieve high growth objectives to attract more potential customers from a mobile app world
- Manage content developed by other teammates and post final content to internal and external sharing platforms
- Brainstorm new story ideas and help plan an editorial calendar with the marketing and PR teams
- Analysis and optimization of content marketing efforts will be required on a regular, ongoing basis
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 3+ years of experience in content development within a SaaS organization (experience in mobile apps industry is a big advantage)
- 2+ years of experience project managing a variety of content types that deliver value at different touch points along the customer journey within a SaaS organization
- Experience in e-book / playbook / online courses development
- Experience managing a team of freelance writers, editors, etc
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Exceptionally sharp writing and editing skills and the ability to articulate and write clean, clear, vibrant texts
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are a thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset