Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote)
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a Senior Customer Success manager you will partner with our top tier-1 customers to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences as well as predictable growth for their business by using AppFollow products.
At AppFollow, Senior Customer Success manager understands customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Work on retention and growth among our valuable tier-1 customers by understanding their business needs; goals; KPIs and helping them succeed.
- Run onboarding sessions and become a long-term advisor for AppFollow customers.
- Analyse key Customer Success metrics, run NPS surveys and track overall health of your accounts.
- Collaborate closely with the team, secure renewals and contribute in expansion opportunities.
- Partner with the product and engineering team to set up or configure AppFollow products as per customers’ requirements. Maintain a constant feedback loop from customers to the team.
- Share insights and best practices to customers to ensure that they get the most out of AppFollow products with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Pay attention to your customers’ wins and achievements. Share their outstanding results by crafting case studies.
- 2-3 years in Customer Success, Account Management roles in a B2B SaaS company. Bonus point if you have experience in mobile.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role. You love working with clients, have empathy and desire to be their advocate.
- Experience in working with big Enterprise clients as a plus.
- Experience in developing and leading webinars and onboarding sessions.
- You are a quick learner and can work autonomously in a fast paced environment. Bonus point if you have experience working remotely.
- You are proactive, motivated, flexible and don’t wait for clear instructions on what needs to be done next.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical background and knowledge of analytical tools, SQL knowledge.
- Have basic technical skills to confidently discuss technical terms.
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.