Senior Customer Support Manager (Mobile)
AppFollow is an App review management and ASO platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Senior Customer Support Manager (Mobile) to represent Appfollow on international market that could quickly build trustworthy relationships with our customers worldwide. AppFollow seeks an Senior Customer Support Manager (Mobile) to consult our customers on app reviews management and automation. You will bring a firm understanding of levers that can be pulled to improve app store rankings and deep expertise in app reviews management and automation to consult our customers on how to grow their business using proper app reviews management strategies.
You will have great team support; ethical and principled workplace, competitive compensation and work with experts team who are committed to team success.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with different AppFollow customers (mobile apps & games: ex. Flo / Wargaming, Zeptolab)
- Work on building up the customer support workflows and strategy for AppFollow clientele (different cases: from building the process from the very beginning to analyzing feedback, looking for insights and make current workflows in a more efficient way)
- Manually setting up the rules/templates for the customer’s support teams, setting up the automation processes for support teams
- Consult and share the experience with AppFollow customers’ support teams on best practices in replying to reviews/reputation management strategies aimed to increase the average app rating
- Work on retention and growth among our valuable customers by understanding their customer support needs; goals; KPIs and helping them succeed
- Collaborate with the product team and contribute to expansion opportunities.
- Share insights and best practices to customers to ensure that they get the most out of App Reviews Management products with the aim of helping deepen our customers experience.
- Pay attention to your customers’ wins and achievements. Share their outstanding results with the team
Benefits we offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki. Or to meet in a co-working with the colleagues who live in the same location as you
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on achieving KPIs and your personal performance and extra efforts
- 35 days of paid vacation. Take the time you need to stay charged. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are pretty flexible here
- Paid corporate meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We compensate 50% of all of your education costs, including English courses
- Health insurance
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successfu
- Proven track record of 2-3 years in Customer Support Manager role in mobile apps/games
- Exellect support technical skills, full understanding of replying to reviews/mobile apps reputation management process
- Experience in working with large volumes of reviews and automating support processes for the internal support team
- Experience in working with AppFollow platform is a big advantage
- Develop and implement KPI system to measure team and individual performance for the client
- We expect result driven work aimed at increasing the effectiveness of AppFollow customer’s support teams processes and results like average reviews rating increase
- You are a quick learner and can work autonomously in a fast paced environment. Bonus point if you have experience working remotely
- You are proactive, motivated, flexible and don’t wait for clear instructions on what needs to be done next
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, spoken English is required
- Have basic technical skills to confidently discuss technical terms