AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc.
AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty. Our customer base includes: HBO, Flo, Tinkoff, Yandex, Aviasales, Shell, Wargaming and many more.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Senior Data Engineer to develop AppFollow for the international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
- design solution architecture
- create and manage implementation plan
- support, optimize and develop data warehousing. We work with MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), google cloud (Firestore, Bigquery, Storage), AWS, and other instruments), many CRM's and API's (both internal and external)
- manage data workflows: ETL (especially for BI), python scripts,
- ensure data quality & work with our development team on missing/incorrect data & process optimization
- use & develop internal APIs (REST)
- participate in complex automation/ research / modelling projects
- establish standards
- review code, share expertise, train & educate