Senior Frontend / React Developer
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Frontend (React) Developer to develop AppFollow for international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with application stores App Store, Google Play, Mac Store and Amazon Store;
- Develop frontend side of new AppFollow products such as Automation tools of Rating & Reviews; App Store Optimization tools; Dashboards for business analytics tools, and much more.
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- At least 2 years of production experience with ES6/TS and React stack;
- Experience in code review practice and mentoring of junior & middle level developers;
- Experience in migration from ES6 to TS;
- Deep knowledge of React with Redux/MobX;
- Deep knowledge of modern HTML & CSS;
- Experience of Unit-testing with Jest;
- Experience working with Git;
- Basic knowledge of Unix-like systems;
- Basic knowledge of SSR;
- Experience with configuring of Webpack;
- Experience with Jira, Github, Slack.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience working on Frontend optimization;
- Experience working on development of UI-kits;
- Experience with Charts (we are using highcharts.js);