Senior Recruiter - Customer facing & Support
AppFollow is an App review management and App Store Optimization (ASO) platform.
Our primary goal is to simplify the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with employees around the world AppFollow has been built as a Remote workplace from the ground up and provides everything new team members need to work happily and productively from anywhere.
As a Senior Recruiter you will be driving the hiring process into Customer focused teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support) at AppFollow in a variety of locations (US, Europe).
Partner with hiring managers to investigate and determine hiring needs in their teams
Manage full-cycle recruitment processes: source and interview professionals, execute selection processes and negotiate offers
Define and execute recruitment strategy or open regular and leadership positions (Account Managers, SDRs, Marketing roles, Customer Success roles, Customer Support roles, etc.)
Make improvements to the candidate experience
Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
Plan and execute employee referral programs
Use and develop Recruitment tools and resources (internal and external
Benefits we offer
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki. Or to meet in a co-working with the colleagues who live in the same location as you
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on achieving KPIs and your personal performance and extra efforts
- 35 days of paid vacation. Take the time you need to stay charged. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are pretty flexible here
- Paid corporate meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga, etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We compensate 50% of all of your education costs, including English courses
- We compensate 500 euros for your home office and cover monthly Internet and mobile services costs
- Health insurance
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is running and performing
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience of Go-to-market & Support roles in IT companies\Recruitment agencies
- 2+ years experience of in-house recruitment in IT companies
- Track record closing EU located customer facing positions (Sales and Marketing roles) and negotiating offer terms
- Strong sourcing skills and knowledge of up-to-date recruiting channels
- Strong ownership skills, transparency in communication, growth mindset, focus for continuous development and innovation
- Fluent English
- Comfortable using technology, including HRM Software, ATS, G-suite, etc.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience working with Global Talent team
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Experience in running employer brand programs preferred