Senior Technical Recruiter
AppFollow is an App review management and App Store Optimization (ASO) platform.
Our primary goal is to simplify the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with employees around the world AppFollow has been built as a Remote workplace from the ground up and provides everything new team members need to work happily and productively from anywhere.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be in charge of planing and executing hiring strategy and getting talents on board.
- Partner with hiring managers to investigate and determine hiring needs
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes: source and interview professionals, execute selection processes and negotiate offers
- Define and execute recruitment strategy of Engineers, Product Owners, Designers, etc.
- Make improvements to the candidate experience
- Use and develop Recruitment tools and resources
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy
Benefits we offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki. Or to meet in a co-working with the colleagues who live in the same location as you
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on achieving KPIs and your personal performance and extra efforts
- 35 days of paid vacation. Take the time you need to stay charged. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are pretty flexible here
- Paid corporate meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga, etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We compensate 50% of all of your education costs, including English courses
- We compensate 500 euros for your home office and cover monthly Internet and mobile services costs
- Health insurance
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is running and performing
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience of tech and product roles in IT companies
- Track record closing senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms
- Strong sourcing skills and knowledge of up-to-date recruiting channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Russian & English
- Comfortable using technology, including HRM Software, ATS, G-suite, etc.
- Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience working with Global Talent team