Tech Product Owner
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for setting up a product vision and strategy, you will manage the product from concept to design, product launch, testing, promotion, support, so the whole life cycle of the Billing product is gonna be in your hands.
You will have great team support, ethical and principled workplace, competitive compensation, and work with an expert team that is committed to team success.
Your activities will include:
- Building a product team of highly professional engineers
- Managing the product team, including coaching, planning and job appraisal
- Developing and growing Billing product within the main AppFollow service, including defining and following product goals, designing and launching new product versions, providing needed customer support, etc.
- Determining product strategy based on market research, production costs, and anticipated demand
- Knowing customer needs through research and market data to define and develop Billing product
- Communicating with internal customers like Saleas and Financial team
Benefits we offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki. Or to meet in a co-working with the colleagues who live in the same location as you
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on achieving KPIs and your personal performance and extra efforts
- 35 days of paid vacation. Take the time you need to stay charged. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are pretty flexible here
- Paid corporate meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We compensate 50% of all of your education costs, including English courses
- Health insurance
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is running and performing
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management with proven ability to deliver products to market
- Development experience in the past
- Strong experience at building internal systems and integrations
- Experience building a Billing is a huge plus
- Strong business and analytical sense
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience building a B2B Saas product is a huge plus
- Fluent English